Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vacation + Home School Convention =

ONE TIRED MOMMA!

After a lovely week in warm(er) San Diego, I spent a day and a half at home, then ran off to our State Home School Convention for 3 days. I'm totally exhausted. Glad I did all of that and then some, but I'm really, most definitely tired. Resting...

We didn't make it to church today for several reasons. One of our foster boys is now sick with the stomach bug and took a much needed 5 hour nap today. I'm thankful he hasn't thrown up again since last night, but I'm holding my breath to see if anyone else is going to get it. My husband had to run off to work this morning for some eventful drama. I know God's hand is in it. Praying...

Took some great time today to look at my photos from the last two weeks. While in San Diego, I took over 900 photos─mostly of a fantastic concert my sister was a part of. I've been adjusting lighting, cropping, and playing with photo effects. So much fun to come out with what I was hoping for. Musing...

I'm now contemplating a way to get all three of my children into the same Unit Study for history. How will this happen? I don't have the slightest clue. One of them will have to stall out while the other two do a quick catch up. Planning...

No comments: